Extended deadline: April 5th, 2019 at 23:59 CET
- Abstracts must be original and must not have been published or presented at any other conference prior to the EUROMAT 2019.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English using exclusively the online system on this page. Abstracts submitted via fax or any other means will not be accepted.
- Abstracts received after the extended deadline, April 5th, 2019, will not be considered.
- Submission of an abstract acknowledges your consent for the abstract to be published in the official programme. The corresponding author must ensure, that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract and that they consent to its submission.
- The Scientific Committee of EUROMAT 2019 in close collaboration to the relevant Symposium Organizers will determine whether the abstract will be accepted as an oral presentation or a poster, with consideration given to the author’s preference.
- Authors will be notified by e-mail no later than April 30th, 2019, whether their abstract has been accepted or rejected, and, in case of acceptance about the form of presentation (oral or poster).
- Presenting authors of abstracts must be registered participants at EUROMAT 2019. Registration must be received by a later announced deadline.
The symposia structure of EUROMAT 2019 can be found by clicking here.
Abstract Preparation and Format:
Your abstract should be no longer than 300 words.
An image, graph, diagram or table may be included, provided the full abstract (title, author information, text, figures, references, etc.) fits into a A4 sheet (as defined by the ISO 216 standard).
Please see further instructions on format in the abstract system.
If you have any questions regarding the abstract submission, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.