- Abstracts must be original and must not have been published or presented at any other conference prior to the EUROMAT 2019.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English using exclusively the on-line system on this page. Abstracts submitted via fax or any other means will not be accepted.
- Abstracts received after the deadline, January 31st, 2019, will not be considered.
- Submission of an abstract acknowledges your consent for the abstract to be published in the official programme. The corresponding author must ensure, that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract and that they consent to its submission.
- The Scientific Committee of EUROMAT 2019 in close collaboration to the relevant Symposium Organizers will determine whether the abstract will be accepted as an oral presentation or a poster, with consideration given to the author’s preference.
- Authors will be notified by e-mail no later than April 30th, 2019, whether their abstract has been accepted or rejected, and, in case of acceptance about the form of presentation (oral or poster).
- Presenting authors of abstracts must be registered participants at EUROMAT 2019. Registration must be received by a later announced deadline.
The symposia structure of EUROMAT 2019 can be found by clicking here.
Abstract Preparation and Format:
Your abstract should be no longer than 300 words.
An image, graph, diagram or table may be included, provided the full abstract (title, author information, text, figures, references, etc.) fits into a A4 sheet (as defined by the ISO 216 standard).
Please see further instructions on format in the abstract system.
If you have any questions regarding the abstract submission, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is there a abstract submission template?
The resulting abstract format is set by the system and you will not have to download a template, just enter the text in the assigned boxes within the abstract system when you have created your account.
My abstract doesn't fit the given format, what do I do?
The abstract structure will be the same for everyone. If you’re unable to conform your abstract to the given structure, please do your best and then submit it. It will be up to the review teams to decide if the abstract should be accepted or not.
Can I have multiple presenting authors?
You have to choose one author to be the presenting author when submitting in the abstract system. But at the conference, you’re allowed to have more than one presenting author.