Author notifications were sent: May 10th, 2019
Authors Notification, May 10th, 2019
Authors notifications were sent May 10th, 2019 to the email of the submitter and presenter (if different from submitter). If you haven't seen your notification you can:
I got accepted as Poster but I want to present as Oral
The notification is final, but posters can be transferred to orals subject to a decision at a later stage.
Is there a abstract submission template?
My abstract doesn't fit the given format, what do I do?
Can I have multiple presenting authors?
Will accepted abstracts be published in an Abstract book?
Can I submit a full paper?
Will there be a conference proceeding?
- Abstracts must be original and must not have been published or presented at any other conference prior to the EUROMAT 2019.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English using exclusively the online system on this page. Abstracts submitted via fax or any other means will not be accepted.
- Abstracts received after the extended deadline, April 5th, 2019, will not be considered.
- Submission of an abstract acknowledges your consent for the abstract to be published in the official programme. The corresponding author must ensure, that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract and that they consent to its submission.
- The Scientific Committee of EUROMAT 2019 in close collaboration to the relevant Symposium Organizers will determine whether the abstract will be accepted as an oral presentation or a poster, with consideration given to the author’s preference.
- Authors will be notified by e-mail no later than May 10th, 2019, whether their abstract has been accepted or rejected, and, in case of acceptance about the form of presentation (oral or poster).
- Presenting authors of abstracts must be registered participants at EUROMAT 2019. Registration must be received by a later announced deadline.
The symposia structure of EUROMAT 2019 can be found by clicking here.
Abstract Preparation and Format:
Your abstract should be no longer than 300 words.
An image, graph, diagram or table may be included, provided the full abstract (title, author information, text, figures, references, etc.) fits into a A4 sheet (as defined by the ISO 216 standard).
Please see further instructions on format in the abstract system.
If you have any questions regarding the abstract submission, please contact: email@example.com.