|EARLY BIRD FEE |
until 19 June 2019
|LATE & ON-SITE FEE |
after 19 June 2019
|REGISTRATION CATEGORY||MEMBER OF FEMS SOCIETIES||NON MEMBER OF FEMS SOCIETIES||MEMBER OF FEMS SOCIETIES||NON MEMBER OF FEMS SOCIETIES|
|Academia (full congress)||6500 SEK (637 EUR)*||7150 SEK (701 EUR)*||7200 SEK (706 EUR)*||8000 SEK (784 EUR)*|
|Academia (half congress)||5300 SEK (519 EUR)*||5800 SEK (569 EUR)*||5800 SEK (569 EUR)*||6400 SEK (627 EUR)*|
|Industry (full congress)||7150 SEK (701 EUR)*||8000 SEK (784 EUR)*||8000 SEK (784 EUR)*||8800 SEK (862 EUR)*|
|Industry (half congress)||5800 SEK (569 EUR)*||7700 SEK (755 EUR)*||6400 SEK (627 EUR)*||8800 SEK (862 EUR)*|
|Student (full congress only)**||4000 SEK (392 EUR)*||4500 SEK (441 EUR)*||4500 SEK (441 EUR)*||5000 SEK (490 EUR)*|
|One-day Pass||2200 SEK (216 EUR)*||2200 SEK (216 EUR)*||2750 SEK (269 EUR)*||2750 SEK (269 EUR)*|
*Exhange rate as of 6 December 2018. To view the exchange for today please visit oanda.com
According to Swedish legislation, 25% VAT will be added to the registration fee. In some cases, however, it will not be necessary to pay VAT. See information further down under “VAT regulations”.
Early Bird fees
The Early Bird fees are available until 19 June 2019.
FEMS Member Society discount
To benefit from a FEMS Member Society discount on this event, you need to enter a code in the field “Member discount code” when you register as a member. The discount code is found on the Event page when you are logged on as a member to FEMS.org website. On the Event page go to EUROMAT 2019 to retrieve your code.
What does the registration fees include
Full Congress Fee
- Full congress entrance 1 – 5 September 2019, with participation at all sessions, commercial exhibition, lunch and coffee according to congress program. Welcome reception on 1 September 2019 is included in the fee. The Congress dinner fee is SEK 800 excluding VAT 25%; you can add it in the online registration form.
Half Congress Fee
- The registration fee Half Congress (A) includes: Entrance to the Congress on 1 – 3 September 2019 with participation at all sessions, commercial exhibition during these days, lunch and coffee according to congress program. Welcome reception on 1 September 2019 is included in the fee. The Congress dinner fee is SEK 800 excluding VAT 25%; you can add it in the online registration form.
- The registration fee Half Congress (B) includes: Entrance to the Congress on 3 – 5 September 2019 with participation at all sessions, commercial exhibition during these days, lunch and coffee according to congress program. The Congress dinner fee is SEK 800 excluding VAT 25%; you can add it in the online registration form
One-Day pass fee
- Entrance to the Congress on one of the days 1-5 September 2019 with participation to all sessions that day, commercial exhibition, lunch and coffee according to congress programme. The Congress dinner fee is SEK 800 excluding VAT 25%; you can add it in the online registration form.
Social activities: Please note that both Welcome reception (1 September) and Congress dinner (3 September) have limited number of seats and are based on first-come and first-served basis.
The registration fee must be paid in advance of the congress.
- Swedish participants can choose to pay either by credit card or by invoice.
Participants from outside Sweden
- All payments must be made in SEK (Swedish krona)
- Payment should be made by credit card or by International bank transfer (invoice). After 31 July 2019, payment by International bank transfer is no longer available. We only accept payments made by credit card after this date.
- When choosing ‘International bank transfer’ in the registration form, you will receive an invoice including bank transfer information (bank account number, IBAN, etc). An invoice will be sent by e-mail after the registration has been confirmed.
- Please note that we accept the following credit cards: VISA and MasterCard.
The participant/payee is responsible for any bank charges/fees associated with the payment.
Information about payment with credit card
For your safety, our payment system is connected to the 3D Secure system for ensuring the security of payments made through the internet. Your card needs to be connected to Verified by Visa or MasterCard SecureCode. Your bank can inform you if your card is connected, and if not already, how it can be connected.
If you receive an error message when paying with your card, please check with your bank to see if they have a block on overseas payments, a block on internet payments, and/or a limit on the amount that can be charged in one day. These are common reasons why a payment initially does not go through.
Please note that 25% VAT is automatically added to your registration fee if you pay by credit card. If your organisation qualifies you to not pay VAT, please choose International bank transfer – EU-countries with VAT no. or Invoice Sweden and list your VAT-number (see VAT regulations below).
According to Swedish legislation 25%, VAT will be added to the registration fee. However, you do not have to pay VAT if you work in either:
- A public sector organisation within Sweden (e.g., university, governmental agency). In this case, you must choose Invoice (Swedish billing address only) as the payment mode and provide your VAT number.
- An organisation or company within the EU with a valid VAT number. In this case, you must choose International bank transfer – EU countries with VAT no. as the payment mode and provide your VAT number.
- Public sector organisations within Sweden (e.g., universities, governmental agencies): No VAT
- All other organisations/companies and private persons: VAT 25%
Participants from outside Sweden
- Organisations and companies within EU with a VAT number: No VAT
- Organisations and companies within EU without a VAT number, and all organisations and companies outside EU: VAT 25%
All private persons: VAT 25 %
Depending on the location of your organisation/company, VAT may be reclaimed from your home country upon your return from the congress. Please contact your local tax authority or other responsible agency for more information on how to reclaim the VAT you paid.
Cancellations and refunds
Cancellation of registration
Notification of cancellation must be made in writing and sent to the congress secretariat. This can be done via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation of registration will be accepted until 1 July 2019 (midnight CET), up until which date the total amount will be refunded except for a cancellation fee of SEK 750 (+ VAT 25%).
We regret that no refunds or reductions of fees can be done for cancellations made after 1 July 2019, nor for no-shows for any reason.
Change of name
Should you be unable to attend, you will be given the opportunity to send a colleague in your place for an administrative fee of 250 SEK (+ VAT 25%).
Please contact the congress secretariat as soon as possible with regard to cancellations via e-mail to email@example.com